EVA-LAST TIER™ flooring makes your home more liveable, beautiful, and much easier to maintain, as it offers you all the benefits of wood flooring without the drawbacks. With aesthetics that mimic wood, but with durability, scuff resistance and eco-friendly features that far outperform that of other indoor flooring products.
With a hardy top wear layer that’s scratch and stain resistant, as well as a moisture-resistant composite core, TIER™ is designed not only for style, but also for function. TIER™ indoor flooring is durable, quieter underfoot, and available in a range of natural-looking finishes and colours. TIER™ flooring offers a cutting-edge embossed wear layer to give your floor a natural and tactile feeling, as well as some anti-slip and anti-UV protection. A rigid, durable profile has been selected for added strength and longevity. The new size of the board profile allows for a higher quantity of joins per square meter – offering more resistance to expansion and contractions during extreme climate changes, without affecting the film or ware layer. This leads to a more dimensionally-stable floor that will last for decades. Installation is also much faster and easier.
TIER™ adds value, classic style and safety to your home. Read more about the unique flooring benefits below:
• RIGID & STABLE
• FLOOR OR WALL INSTALLATION
• HEAT RESISTANT: The core layer can tolerate temperatures of up to 80˚C (176˚F) without any adverse effects. This means that when one part of your floor is exposed to direct sunlight and the other part is in shade; there are no differences in how the two areas behave. The benefit to you is that you will never see warping, bending or buckling (even in areas with extreme sunlight).
• WATER RESISTANT: All TIER™ flooring boards are unique in their composite and PVC core, which helps mitigate the hassles associated with conventional vinyl, such as expansion, and makes them exceptionally moisture resistant.
• EASY CLICK INSTALLATION: Installing TIER™ flooring is quick and easy with a rigid tongue and groove click system that creates a watertight, seamless finish.
• VOC FREE: Safe for pets and children with no Volatile Organic Compounds
• ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION
• HIGH FIRE RESISTANCE RATING: TIER™ flooring has the highest fire resistance rating possible in its class, making it a safer and more reliable product for your home.
• MORE ECO FRIENDLY: TIER™ is setting the benchmark for eco flooring and green manufacturing processes. TIER™ high performance products are created using solar energy and are an ultra-low maintenance, water resistant alternative to timber. With TIER™ indoor flooring you make a positive impact on your home and the earth.
Choose from the range of natural looking flooring colours, styles and finishes in the TIER™ flooring collection to make your home a haven.